Monday, January 17, 2011

Things I Want To Do When I Get Home

This is a list of things I want to do when I get home. Some of them are going to seem very silly to you, but I'm being honest.

  • Eliza Duskhu (it says things I want, not things that are likely to happen)

  • Read Against All Things Ending, which has been waiting at home for me since the 28th of October

  • Eat a chicken fillet and stuffing roll from Supervalu

  • Watch Advent Children in full blu-ray glory on my TV

  • Drive my car, somewhere, anywhere

  • Watch Lost Season 6 again

  • Go to the cinema

  • Drink a pint of Guinness

  • Play with Lola

  • Wear a different pair of clothes other than one of ones I've had for the last few months

  • Eat my mother's home cooking

  • Play a game of Risk

  • Eat some of that seasame chicken thing I never got to have

  • Not move every three or four days

  • Finish this blog and read it from start to finish

  • Be in my own room for hours and and hours

  • Listen to music very loud in my room, rather than with headphones

  • And last but not least, see all my friends from home again!

2 comments:

  1. Laura (ur fave person in the world) creeganJanuary 17, 2011 at 4:45 PM

    pity the last ones gonna go un-checked.... ya gotta have friends for dat :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I finally finished all your blogs...and before you got home! Go me. See you in 2 days, hope you're not stuck in Frankfurt for too much longer! :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete