Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh yeah . . .

So anyway, I totally forgot to mention this . . .

When I was getting on the plane the other day - literally as they called boarding, my mam rang me, saying "A letter just arrived, it's from Maynooth! Will I open it!"

So anyways, I passed, 2.1 (and a really really high one at that, almost nearly a first).

Sorry, let's do that again, with more ummph!

I'M A FUCKING MASTER BITCHES!!! HEED MY WORD OR THOU SHALT FEEL MY TERRIBLE WRATH OF WORDAGE!!! WOOHOO!!! AWESOME PASSAGE HAS OCCURRED!

So all those months of not seeing me that preceded all these months of not seeing me paid off. For the record I'd like to point out that I got on a flight to Tokyo as I was getting the news, and then was way to wrecked to do it. And then was over the screaming and jumping phase.

But anyway, you may now address me as Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment